Posted at March 22, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Logitech Keyboard/Mouse Options Utility 6.00.547|
|Category||Keyboard And Mouse|
|File Size||17.6 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8 ,Windows 8 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 ,Windows 8.1 64 bit ,Windows 10 ,Windows 10 64 bit|
- Change function key shortcuts
- Customize mouse buttons
- Adjust point and scroll behavior
- Enable and disable touchpad gestures
- Get on-screen notifications when your device's battery runs low or when you press a lock key
- Pan gesture stops working when another gesture button performs Media control task
- Bug fixes and feature enhancements
- Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Illuminated Living-Room Keyboard K830
- K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard
- K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard
- M535 Bluetooth Mouse
- MX Anywhere 2
- MX Master Wireless Mouse
- Wireless Mini Mouse M187
- Wireless Mouse M170
- Wireless Mouse M171
- Wireless Mouse M185
- Wireless Mouse M235
- Wireless Mouse M280
- Wireless Mouse M335
- Wireless Mouse M510
- Wireless Mouse M545
- Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install the proper keyboard software and your system will be able to recognize the device and use all available features. This will also make it possible for owners to configure additional hotkeys.
In case additional keyboard accessories are connected, this step can also improve the bundle’s overall stability and compatibility, as well as performance.
Therefore, if you wish to install this release, simply make sure that your computer OS is supported, save the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
If an appropriate mouse software is applied, systems will have the ability to properly recognize and make use of all the available features. This will also allow users to configure any additional buttons.
In case you want to apply this software, all you have to do is to make sure all computer characteristics are compatible (such as operating system and bit architecture), get the package, and extract it if necessary. Afterwards, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, bear in mind that other platforms might be compatible as well, but we do not recommend applying any release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones. Also, even though not always necessary, it is best to take into account a system restart as well.
This being said, if you wish to install this version, download and apply the package, and install it on the system. Also check back with our website whenever possible, to stay up to date with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 59 MB Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 32.7 MB Windows 9X ,Windows ME ,Windows NT ,Windows 2KInstall Driver
Device Type: Other Drivers Tools File Size: 7.4 MB Windows 9X ,Windows ME ,Windows NT ,Windows 2K ,Windows XP ,Windows 2003 ,Windows Vista ,Windows XP 64 bit ,Windows 2008 ,Windows Vista 64 bit ,WindowInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 54 MB Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 58 MB Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 12.6 MB Windows XP 64 bit ,Windows Vista 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 44.6 MB Windows 2K ,Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 39.3 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 49 MB Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 13.1 MB Windows XP ,Windows VistaInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers
© 2023 PCI-DB.com - PCI Database Replacement. All rights reserved. Sites we love: Intec Expo, Solved Directory