Posted at December 7, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Seiki SE55UET LCD TV Firmware 20150814|
|Category||Tv Hdtv Projectors|
|File Size||145.6 MB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
IMPORTANT:Before you decide to update your firmware, please carefully check below to see if update firmware is necessary. Otherwise, please DO NOT update.
- Update firmware ONLY if your Antenna or TV service provider set-up box cause "pop-up" channel scan menu often.
- Please download the Firmware version EXACTLY match the Serial # of your TV.
- Make sure the USB flash drive you use is empty and formatted to FAT32 by windows OS from computer before loading firmware.
Please follow exactly procedure step by step
- Download firmware into blank USB thumb drive. Some thumb drives, even newly purchased, will contain marketing materials which need to be removed before downloading the firmware upgrade.
- Unplug the power cord from electrical outlet.
- Plug USB thumb drive into USB input.
- Plug power cord back into electrical outlet.
- Power on indicator light in the front of the TV will flash red, blue rapidly for about 30 seconds.
- Once indicator light stops flashing and stays red, unplug the power cord.
- Remove the thumb drive.
- Plug power cord back into electrical outlet and turn on TV.
Do not remove the USB flash disk or power-supply during updating, otherwise the operation will fail.
By upgrading your TV firmware version, you will benefit from improved image quality, fixed various noise issues, enhanced Internet connectivity (if available), boosted stability and usability level, as well as from several other changes.
However, you should first check that this release is compatible with your TV model and that it specifically resolves a problem that you have been encountering or makes changes that you deem useful.
In addition to that, since there are numerous TV models and manufacturers, as well as several methods for updating the software version, we recommend that you refer to the product guide, familiarize yourself with the procedure, and initiate the upgrade only when you have completely understood the steps.
Bear in mind that, in the event of an update failure encountered by trying to apply an improper firmware or if you don’t successfully succeed to install the new software, the TV can suffer serious malfunctions.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this release, click the download button, get the package, and refer to the update guide to upgrade the TV firmware. Also, if you want to stay up to date with latest releases, check with our website as often as possible.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers