Posted at December 8, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||ASRock K7VM2 R3.0 VIA AC97 Audio Driver 4.00a|
|File Size||8.4 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 9X ,Windows ME ,Windows NT ,Windows 2K ,Windows XP|
- ASRock U-COP
- Hybrid Booster - a safe overclocking feature
- DDR 266/200
- Integrated ProSavarage8 3DGraphic.
- 1 slot for AGP 4X/2X universal.
- ASROCK I/O - default 4 ready-to-use USB2.0 ports on rear panel, default Game/MIDI port.
- ATA 133 supported
- On board default 10/100LAN and Audio.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers