Posted at December 6, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Nikon COOLPIX S2900 Camera Firmware 1.1|
|Category||Scanner Digital Camera Webcam|
|File Size||5.4 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 ,Windows 8.1 64 bit ,Windows 10 ,Windows 10 64 bit|
- Fixed an issue that sometimes resulted in the image in the monitor being out of focus when the camera was turned on.
- Turn the camera on.
- Press the camera MENU button to display the menus.
- Press the multi selector left to display menu icons, then highlight Set up and press OK.
- Highlight Firmware version in the Set up menu and press OK to display the camera firmware version.
- Check the camera firmware version.
- Turn the camera off.
- Create a folder on the computer hard disk and name it as desired.
- Download and run the package to extract the firmware to a sub-folder in the new folder.
- Using a card slot or card reader, copy the “firmware” folder to a memory card that has been formatted in the camera.
- Insert the memory card into the camera and turn the camera on.
- Select Firmware version in the Set up menu and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the firmware update.
- Once the update is complete, turn the camera off and remove the memory card.
- Confirm that the firmware has been updated to the new version.
Updating to a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your camera can improve the device’s overall performance and stability, resolve various issues, and add support for newly developed features or enhance existing ones.
On the other hand, downgrading the camera’s firmware can recover its functionality in the unlikely event the currently installed version is faulty or the device’s performance dropped after an upgrade. However, bear in mind that applying an earlier build might not always be possible.
It is recommended that changing the camera’s firmware be performed when the new release resolves an issue that your device has been encountering, or adds a new feature (or enhances an existing one) that could prove useful for you.
This process isn’t intended to be destructive, but still, it’s best to save all your personal data and configurations before applying a different firmware. Moreover, make sure that the battery is fully charged and don’t use the camera’s buttons while the installation is in progress.
When it comes to the update method, usually, you must copy the firmware file onto a compatible memory card, insert it into the camera, and browse from the menu to the device’s update section.
However, each device has various ways to enter the update mode and particular steps that should be taken for a successful upgrade, therefore make sure you read the product’s installation guide.
That being said, if you consider that this firmware improves your device in any way, then hit the download button and get the desired version; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will boost your camera’s performance.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Scanner Digital Camera Webcam File Size: 22.9 MB MacInstall Driver
Device Type: Scanner Digital Camera Webcam File Size: 10.7 MB MacInstall Driver
Device Type: Scanner Digital Camera Webcam File Size: 21.5 MB MacInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers