Posted at September 29, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||Sony VAIO SVE14A1HFXB WebCam Driver 126.96.36.1997 for Windows 7 64-bit|
|Category||Scanner Digital Camera Webcam|
|File Size||77.8 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 64 bit|
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3210M, Dual Core 2.50GHz, up to 3.10GHz
- Display: Screen Size 14.0" LED
- Memory: 8GB (4GB x 2) DDR3/1600MHz, Max. Memory 16GB
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: Serial ATA 750GB, 5400rpm
- Camera: 1.3 MP HD web camera
- Backlit Keyboard: Yes
- Bluetooth Technology: Bluetooth Standard (4.0 + HS)
- Ethernet Protocol: 1000BASE-T/100BASETX/10BASE-T
- WiFi Adapter: Atheros WB225 (802.11b/g/n)
This package contains the files needed for installing the WebCam Companion 4 driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Enabling your embedded web camera by installing appropriate software will allow your system to capture and send images through a computer network, and include support for various features that the webcam benefits from.
In addition to that, updating the software on your device can fix various problems that might be encountered during the product's lifetime, and improve existing features like image quality, or add support for new ones.
When it comes to the installation process, the steps are very simple, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible, so that every user can perform the update on their own – simply run the package and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Therefore, if you consider applying this package, hit the download button, and install it on your computer. Moreover, constantly check with our website in order to make sure that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers