Posted at November 28, 2022 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Spypoint Force-10 Camera Firmware 1.09.16|
|Category||Scanner Digital Camera Webcam|
|File Size||315 KB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- upgrade the video quality in twilight.
- upgrade the menus.
Updating The Camera Using A SD Card:
- Format the SD card.
- Download the update file
- Open the downloaded .zip file by double-clicking on it.
- Extract the files from the .zip file.
- Copy the extracted files to the SD card, right next to DCIM folder.
- Make sure the camera is turned OFF.
- Insert the SD card into the camera.
- Hold down the "MENU" button and turn ON the camera.
- The display will turn on showing the numbers 0000, 0001, 0002.
- When the numbers go back to 0000 and the LCD screen turns off, you may turn off the camera and release the Â«MENUÂ» button.
- The camera firmware is now up to date.
- Turn OFF the camera.
- Hold down the "DOWN" button.
- Turn ON the camera while holding down the "DOWN" button.
- Check the numbers on the LCD screen. You should see for example: 2n1 XXXX XXXX XXXX V002. The xxxx is the production ID, and the last 2 digits in V002 mean the version is 0.2.
Updating to a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your camera can improve the device’s overall performance and stability, resolve various issues, and add support for newly developed features or enhance existing ones.
On the other hand, downgrading the camera’s firmware can recover its functionality in the unlikely event the currently installed version is faulty or the device’s performance dropped after an upgrade. However, bear in mind that applying an earlier build might not always be possible.
It is recommended that changing the camera’s firmware be performed when the new release resolves an issue that your device has been encountering, or adds a new feature (or enhances an existing one) that could prove useful for you.
This process isn’t intended to be destructive, but still, it’s best to save all your personal data and configurations before applying a different firmware. Moreover, make sure that the battery is fully charged and don’t use the camera’s buttons while the installation is in progress.
When it comes to the update method, usually, you must copy the firmware file onto a compatible memory card, insert it into the camera, and browse from the menu to the device’s update section.
However, each device has various ways to enter the update mode and particular steps that should be taken for a successful upgrade, therefore make sure you read the product’s installation guide.
That being said, if you consider that this firmware improves your device in any way, then hit the download button and get the desired version; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will boost your camera’s performance.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers