Posted at November 28, 2022 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 (rev. 1.3) Marvell SATA Preinstall Driver 22.214.171.1240|
|File Size||428 KB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8 ,Windows 8 64 bit|
- Supports for LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel Core Processors
- Supports Virtu GPU virtualization software for extreme display
- Touch BIOS delivers No Need for Reboot to more easily modify BIOS settings.
- 4X performance boost with the Intel Smart Response Technology
- Ultra Durable 3 technology with 2oz copper PCB design
- Supports USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- High speed SATA3 storage interface with superfast 6Gbps link speed
- GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports
- SLI and CrossFireX multi-graphics support for ultimate graphics performance
- Hybrid EFI technology with DualBIOS for 3TB HDD support
- HDMI/ DVI/ DisplayPort interface for smoother HD video playback
- Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 integrated with the processor
- XHD technology accelerating hard drive performance with ease
This package contains the files needed for installing the SATA Preinstall driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
Download this package if you intend to switch the SATA settings between available modes (AHCI, RAID, or IDE) after an operating system has been installed.
Remember that if you modify these settings without applying the proper files, the OS will not be able to boot until requirements are met or changes are reverted.
As for the installation method, it would be best if you refer to the manufacturer’s update guide, read all the steps, and initiate this task only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the procedure.
Even though other platforms might also be compatible with this release, we strongly recommend that you apply the driver only on specified operating systems in order to successfully perform the installation. If a failure occurs, the computer could suffer serious malfunctions.
With these in mind, if you wish to modify the SATA settings according to the mode highlighted in this version, click the download button and make the desired changes. Visit our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Other Drivers Tools File Size: 611 KB Windows XP ,Windows Vista ,Windows XP 64 bit ,Windows Vista 64 bit ,Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Network Card File Size: 1 MB Windows Vista ,Windows Vista 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Other Drivers Tools File Size: 1.4 MB Windows XP ,Windows Vista ,Windows XP 64 bit ,Windows Vista 64 bit ,Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Network Card File Size: 822 KB Windows 2K ,Windows XP ,Windows 2003Install Driver
Device Type: Network Card File Size: 173 KB Windows XP 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Other Drivers Tools File Size: 42 MB Windows 2008 ,Windows Server 2012Install Driver
Find Missing Drivers