Posted at December 7, 2022 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||ASRock FM2A55M-VG3 AMD Graphics Driver 13.101 for Windows 7/Windows 8|
|File Size||273.3 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8 ,Windows 8 64 bit|
- Support for Socket FM2 100W processors
- All Solid Capacitor Design
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1866
- Supports Intel XMP 1.3/1.2 and AMD Memory Profile
- Supports AMD Dual Graphics
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 7000 series graphics in A-series APU
- 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
- Supports ASRock X-Boost, XFast 555, Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI, OMG, Dehumidifier, Interactive UEFI
- Supports AMD Steady Video 2.0
- Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
This package contains the files needed for installing the Graphics driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 313.9 MB Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 64 bit ,Windows 10 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 212.6 MB Windows 7Install Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 288.5 MB Windows 7 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 288.3 MB Windows 8.1 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 204.1 MB Windows 8.1Install Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 245.6 MB Windows 10 64 bitInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers