Posted at September 30, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||Sony VAIO SVE14A1HFXB BIOS R0300V4 for Windows 7 64-bit|
|File Size||5.8 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 64 bit|
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3210M, Dual Core 2.50GHz, up to 3.10GHz
- Display: Screen Size 14.0" LED
- Memory: 8GB (4GB x 2) DDR3/1600MHz, Max. Memory 16GB
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: Serial ATA 750GB, 5400rpm
- Camera: 1.3 MP HD web camera
- Backlit Keyboard: Yes
- Bluetooth Technology: Bluetooth Standard (4.0 + HS)
- Ethernet Protocol: 1000BASE-T/100BASETX/10BASE-T
- WiFi Adapter: Atheros WB225 (802.11b/g/n)
- Reduces security vulnerabilities.
- Resolves an issue where some USB 3.0 devices are recognized as a USB 2.0 after resuming from a Hibernate power state
- Resolves an issue where the is computer unable to recognize the Windows System Repair Disk
Applying a new BIOS version can bring various fixes, add new features, or improve existing ones; however, this action is very risky and should be carefully carried out in a steady power environment (such as the one ensured by a UPS unit), and only when it is really needed.
Moreover, it is recommended that the BIOS be upgraded by someone who has the ability to use advanced system features. It can also be fulfilled by a regular user as well, but at their own risk.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a highly important piece of software that loads the currently installed operating system and tests all hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
When it comes to changing the BIOS version, the update utility searches for a compatible package in any given location or on the web and, if found, it will automatically install the desired build, if and when your approval is given.
Do take into account that failing to perform the installation could seriously damage your system, and the faulty BIOS might even render it unusable.
Therefore, if you intend to upgrade your BIOS, hit the download button, get and install the package, and run the utility to check if a newer version is available. Don't forget to check with our website as often as possible to be up to date with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers