Posted at February 8, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Acer Aspire 5630 Broadcom Bluetooth Driver 5.1.2535.0 for Vista|
|Category||Other Drivers Tools|
|File Size||44 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows Vista|
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Installing the system’s Bluetooth driver will allow it to connect with various devices such as mobile phones, tablets, headsets, gaming controllers, and more. However, this wireless technology is recommended to be used for transferring data between compatible devices within short ranges.
A newer version can include support for later technology standards or add compatibility with other Bluetooth chipsets; however, bear in mind that updating the driver might not improve your system at all.
When it comes to applying the driver, the method is obvious and the steps quite easy: simply extract the compressed package (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the given instructions for a complete installation.
That being said, if you intend to apply this release, make sure the package is compatible with your system’s OS and Bluetooth chip, hit the download button, and enable this technology on your device. Moreover, don’t forget to regularly check with our website so that you don’t miss any updates.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers