Posted at January 29, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Acer Aspire V5-121 AMD Graphics Driver 8.981.0.0000 for Windows 7|
|File Size||210.8 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit|
Processor & Chipset:
- Processor Manufacturer: AMD
- Processor Type: C-Series
- Processor Model: C-70
- Processor Speed: 1 GHz
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- Standard Memory: 4 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Number of Total Memory Slots: 1
- Memory Card Reader: Yes
- Memory Card Supported: Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Secure Digital (SD) Card, xD-Picture Card, MultiMediaCard (MMC)
- Hard Drive Capacity: 320 GB
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Optical Drive Type: No
- Screen Size: 11.6"
- Screen Mode: HD
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Backlight Technology: LED
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer: AMD
- Graphics Controller Model: Radeon HD 6290
- Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
- Wi-Fi Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Webcam: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Finger Print Reader: No
- HDMI: Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports: 3
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1
- VGA: Yes
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Keyboard: Yes
- Pointing Device Type: TouchPad
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 313.9 MB Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 64 bit ,Windows 10 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 245.6 MB Windows 10 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 288.5 MB Windows 7 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 212.6 MB Windows 7Install Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 204.1 MB Windows 8.1Install Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 288.3 MB Windows 8.1 64 bitInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers