Posted at January 31, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Ageia PhysX Graphics Driver 7.06.25|
|Category||Other Drivers Tools|
|File Size||35.1 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows Vista|
- Latest runtimes for 2.7.1 recommend upgrade for GRAW2 for PC
- Latest runtimes for 2.7.2 recommend for UE3 engine developers
- Latest unified windows driver version 188.8.131.52
- Extensive SDK improvements in 2.7.1 and 2.7.2, for details see our SDK release notes.
- Fixed Bug with PhysX Boxes a control panel demo application
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 33 MB Windows XP ,Windows Vista ,Windows Vista 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 21.7 MB Windows XP ,Windows Vista ,Windows XP 64 bit ,Windows Vista 64 bitInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers