Posted at January 31, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Fujifilm FinePix J12 Camera Firmware 1.04|
|File Size||6.9 MB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- If firmware updating fails, the camera may no longer operate correctly.
- Batteries must be fully charged before updating.
- Do not turn the camera off, open the battery cover or attempt to use any of the camera controls while the firmware is being overwritten.
- Firmware updating requires approximately 20 seconds.
- Once the firmware has been updated, the previous version cannot be restored.
- If you encounter difficulties updating the firmware, please contact the Technical support & Repair service.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers