Posted at September 29, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||LG 50PN4500 TV Firmware 3.02.02|
|Category||Tv Hdtv Projectors|
|File Size||4.3 MB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- Check full model name of your TV by either looking on your TV's side or rear label or for Non-Smart TV Model in the Menu by pressing "Menu" key on remote, then the "Red color" key (which corresponds to "Customer Support" in the Menu), select "Product/Service Info" and then "Check Model/Type".
- For Smart TV model to check your model press "Home" key of remote, select "Setup", mote to "Support", select "Product/Service Info" and and then "Check Model/Type".
- Download the firmware file.
- Connect an USB drive/stick to the PC and create a folder named "LG_DTV" on it.
- Copy the file from your PC into the new folder on your USB drive/stick.
- Connect the USB drive/stick to the TV and select "Start" if "TV Software Upgrade" Pop-up appears. TV upgrade will start and restart automatically after completed.
- If current software on TV is same with or newer than that on USB drive, TV Software Upgrade menu won’t be opened.
- Some USB memory devices may not be compatible with TV.
- Please wait while the update is copied to TV.
- Don’t remove USB drive while messages that the "ZTV Software Upgrade is started" are displayed.
- Do not unplug TV power cord while this message is displayed.
- After the upgrade is completed, a message will be displayed then TV will restart automatically in 5 sec., then TV is ready to use.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Firmware File Size: 988 KB Windows AllInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers