Posted at December 7, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||ASRock A68M-ITX R2.0 AMD SATA Preinstall Driver 6.1.2 for XP|
|File Size||255 KB|
|Supported OS||Windows XP ,Windows XP 64 bit|
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Supports Socket FM2+ 95W / FM2 100W processors
- Supports DDR3 2400+(OC)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16
- Supports AMD Dual Graphics
- Graphics Output Options: DVI-D, D-Sub, HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3
- 4 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
This package contains the files needed for installing the SATA Preinstall driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Download this package if you intend to switch the SATA settings between available modes (AHCI, RAID, or IDE) after an operating system has been installed.
Remember that if you modify these settings without applying the proper files, the OS will not be able to boot until requirements are met or changes are reverted.
As for the installation method, it would be best if you refer to the manufacturer’s update guide, read all the steps, and initiate this task only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the procedure.
Even though other platforms might also be compatible with this release, we strongly recommend that you apply the driver only on specified operating systems in order to successfully perform the installation. If a failure occurs, the computer could suffer serious malfunctions.
With these in mind, if you wish to modify the SATA settings according to the mode highlighted in this version, click the download button and make the desired changes. Visit our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 204.1 MB Windows 8.1Install Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 245.6 MB Windows 10 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 288.3 MB Windows 8.1 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 313.9 MB Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 64 bit ,Windows 10 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 212.6 MB Windows 7Install Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 288.5 MB Windows 7 64 bitInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers