Posted at December 6, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||ASRock A68M-ITX R2.0 AMD Chipset Driver 15.20.1065|
|File Size||680.2 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 ,Windows 8.1 64 bit ,Windows 10 ,Windows 10 64 bit|
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Supports Socket FM2+ 95W / FM2 100W processors
- Supports DDR3 2400+(OC)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16
- Supports AMD Dual Graphics
- Graphics Output Options: DVI-D, D-Sub, HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3
- 4 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
This package contains the files needed for installing the Chipset driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Windows OS automatically installs a generic driver that allows computers to recognize basic motherboard functions. However, to make use of all board components, appropriate chipset drivers must be applied.
If you install this package, the system will receive related information regarding the chipset. Also, this step might improve compatibility and bus transfer speeds, add various changes for sleep state behavior, power saving functionality and others, or include support for new features.
To apply this release, simply make sure your system configuration is supported by this package, get the file, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions. Bear in mind that installing inappropriate chipset drivers can cause computers to malfunction.
In addition to that, do perform a system restart after you have completely applied the present release so that all changes take effect. Despite the off-chance that other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend installing any software on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, check the supported platforms, click the download button and apply the chipset driver. Moreover, don’t forget to check with our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 245.6 MB Windows 10 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 288.5 MB Windows 7 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 313.9 MB Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 64 bit ,Windows 10 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 212.6 MB Windows 7Install Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 204.1 MB Windows 8.1Install Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 288.3 MB Windows 8.1 64 bitInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers