Posted at December 8, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Amazon Kindle Firmware 4.1.2|
|File Size||15 KB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- From Home, press the Menu button, and then select Settings. You will see the current software version at the bottom of the screen.
- Download the applicable software update file from your computer.
- Turn your Kindle on and connect it to your computer using the USB cable.
- Drag and drop the new update file from your computer onto the Kindle drive. Do not drop the file into one of the folders within the Kindle drive.
- After the file has transferred successfully, eject the Kindle to safely disconnect your Kindle from your computer.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your Kindle and your computer.
- From Home, press the Menu button, and then select Settings.
- Press the Menu button, and then select Update Your Kindle. This option will be grayed out if the most recent update has already been installed or if the file transfer was not successful.
- Select OK to perform the update. Your Kindle will restart twice during the update. After the first update, you will see Your Kindle is Updating.
- Once the update is complete, your Kindle will automatically restart.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Tablets File Size: 632.5 MB OS IndependentInstall Driver
Device Type: Tablets File Size: 700.5 MB OS IndependentInstall Driver
Device Type: Tablets File Size: 647.4 MB AndroidInstall Driver
Device Type: Tablets File Size: 699.8 MB OS IndependentInstall Driver
Device Type: Tablets File Size: 677.5 MB OS IndependentInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers