Posted at October 2, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 365.19 for XP 64-bit|
|File Size||252.1 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows XP 64 bit|
- Get the optimal experience for Doom, Homefront: The Revolution, and Master of Orion
- Battleborn - AFR SLI profile added
- Battlefleet Gothic Armada - SLI Single set
- Dead Island - redux version EXE added to original profile
- Dead Island: Riptide - redux version EXE added to original profile
- Master of Orion - AFR SLI profile added
- Obscuritas - AFR SLI profile added
- The Moonlight Blade - SLI Single set
- The Solus Project - SLI Single set
- World of Warships - SLI disabled pending fix of SLI-related issues by the game developers
- Homefront: The Revolution - Not recommended
- NView - version 141.36
- Vulkan RT Installer - version 18.104.22.168
- HD Audio Driver - version 22.214.171.124
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software - version 9.15.0428
- GeForce Experience - version 126.96.36.199
- CUDA - version 8.0
Compatible GeForce 900 Series:
- GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
- GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710, GeForce GT 705
- GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630, GeForce GT 620, GeForce GT 610, GeForce 605
- GeForce GTX 590, GeForce GTX 580, GeForce GTX 570, GeForce GTX 560 Ti, GeForce GTX 560 SE, GeForce GTX 560, GeForce GTX 555, GeForce GTX 550 Ti, GeForce GT 545, GeForce GT 530, GeForce GT 520, GeForce 510
- GeForce GTX 480, GeForce GTX 470, GeForce GTX 465, GeForce GTX 460 SE v2, GeForce GTX 460 SE, GeForce GTX 460, GeForce GTS 450, GeForce GT 440, GeForce GT 430, GeForce GT 420
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers