Posted at October 3, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||ASUS RT-N65U Router Custom Firmware 18.104.22.168.091 Full|
|Category||Router Switch Access Point|
|File Size||10.1 MB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- After the first upgrade from official firmware, all settings will be erased. Do not load settings (CFG file) from official firmware!!!
- After upgrade from any official ASUS firmware, WAN MAC address for RT-N14U/N11P is dynamically changed (not permanent) in last octet. Please check MAC binding from your ISP.
- If your current custom firmware version is N56U 22.214.171.124-006 or lower, it is absolutely necessary to save your settings to a .CFG file using WebGUI BEFORE upgrading to a newer version. After the upgrade, restore your settings from the saved .CFG file in a usual way.
- WPS/WSC (completely disabled due to the serious security hole).
- ASUS Download Master is no longer supported. It was replaced by Transmission.
- Clear browser cache to properly render WebUI pages.
- Sync OpenVPN client and server settings with new controls.
- Update region time zone (for Russia only).
- Remember that the manual NVRAM reset is not required.
- Both Wireless AP security is WPA2-Personal with pre-shared key 1234567890 by default.
- HTTP and Telnet/SSH login:password is admin:admin by default.
- Added support 802.3az EEE control for MT7620 embedded Ethernet switch, disabled EEE by default for all PHY.
- Added static ARP binds control from DHCP server excludes.
- Added ability to generate HTTPS and OpenVPN server certificates from WebUI.
- Added ability to export client.ovpn config file from WebUI for any OpenVPN server's clients.
- Updated OpenSSL to v1.0.1k.
- Updated miniupnpd to 1.9.20141209.
- Improved changing LAN IP address/netmask from WebUI, auto re-generate all NVRAM LAN IP-related addresses on change LAN IP address/netmask.
- Fixed HW_NATv2 (MT7620/MT7621) FoE entry range check.
- Fixed httpd server segfault on URL length > 127.
- Fixed httpd server security issues, more robust cache-control.
- Fixed igmpproxy General Query issue (IPTV membership expired) when PPP VPN server has connected clients (w/o allocated VPN subnet).
- Fixed INADYN bug on parsing IP from some checkip responses (e.g. from checkip.dns.he.net).
- Fixed restart SMB server from WebUI on some cases.
- Fixed show VPN server ACL list on WebUI.
- [x] Linux kernel-3.0.101+ (with upstream backports).
- [x] IPv6 full support (native and SIT tunnels).
- [x] NTFS filesystem (Paragon ufsd 8.6 for ASUS).
- [x] FAT16/FAT32/exFAT filesystem.
- [x] EXT4/EXT3/EXT2 filesystem (EXT3/EXT2 via EXT4 driver).
- [x] FUSE kernel modules.
- [x] UVC camera kernel modules.
- [x] NFS kernel modules (NFSv2/3 client/server).
- [x] CIFS client kernel modules.
- [x] IPSET kernel modules.
- [x] LPR printing daemon.
- [x] USB-over-Ethernet printing daemon.
- [x] openssh (BSD SSH client/server).
- [x] sftp (SSH FTP server).
- [x] vsftpd (FTP server).
- [x] samba (SMB server).
- [x] xupnpd (multicast IPTV->UPnP proxy).
- [x] openvpn (security VPN client/server).
- [x] https server for WebUI.
- [+] minidlna (UPnP/DLNA A/V mediaserver).
- [+] firefly (iTunes audio mediaserver).
- [+] aria2 (multi-protocol download manager).
- [+] transmission (torrent client).
- [+] transmission web control (advanced WebUI for transmission).
- [+] openssl binary (allow generate certificates for openvpn/https).
- [+] tcpdump utility.
- [+] parted utility.
- [-] QoS kernel modules.
- [-] IFB/IMQ kernel modules.
- [-] USB HID kernel modules.
- [-] XFS filesystem.
- [-] dropbear (SSH client/server).
- [x] > Mandatory
- [+] > Included
- [-] > Excluded
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers