Posted at April 1, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Logitech Gaming Software 8.82.149|
|Category||Keyboard And Mouse|
|File Size||105.7 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 ,Windows 8 ,Windows 8.1 ,Windows 10|
- Added support for G900 Chaos Spectrum
- Added support for G610 Orion Mechanical Keyboard
- Added a new view to Logitech Gaming Software that allows configuration of supported Arx Control and game applets.
- Fixed issue where sometimes game profiles would not activate when the game is launched, due to Microsoft GamePanel application being picked up as the foreground application instead of the game itself.
- Fixed issue where G930 headset would enumerate multiple times on certain systems
- Fixed high CPU usage issue with Teamspeak
- New game profiles: XCOM 2, Far Cry Primal, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Star Wars: Battlefront (2015), Tom Clancy’s: The Division, Tom Clancy’s: Rainbow Six Siege
- Minor bug fixes.
- Windows 7 users may first need to install Windows Update KB3033929 to ensure driver compatibility with this LGS update.
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install the proper keyboard software and your system will be able to recognize the device and use all available features. This will also make it possible for owners to configure additional hotkeys.
In case additional keyboard accessories are connected, this step can also improve the bundle’s overall stability and compatibility, as well as performance.
Therefore, if you wish to install this release, simply make sure that your computer OS is supported, save the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
If an appropriate mouse software is applied, systems will have the ability to properly recognize and make use of all the available features. This will also allow users to configure any additional buttons.
In case you want to apply this software, all you have to do is to make sure all computer characteristics are compatible (such as operating system and bit architecture), get the package, and extract it if necessary. Afterwards, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, bear in mind that other platforms might be compatible as well, but we do not recommend applying any release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones. Also, even though not always necessary, it is best to take into account a system restart as well.
This being said, if you wish to install this version, download and apply the package, and install it on the system. Also check back with our website whenever possible, to stay up to date with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 49 MB Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 39.3 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 59 MB Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 54 MB Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 58 MB Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Other Drivers Tools File Size: 7.4 MB Windows 9X ,Windows ME ,Windows NT ,Windows 2K ,Windows XP ,Windows 2003 ,Windows Vista ,Windows XP 64 bit ,Windows 2008 ,Windows Vista 64 bit ,WindowInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 32.7 MB Windows 9X ,Windows ME ,Windows NT ,Windows 2KInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 44.6 MB Windows 2K ,Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 12.6 MB Windows XP 64 bit ,Windows Vista 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Keyboard And Mouse File Size: 13.1 MB Windows XP ,Windows VistaInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers
© 2023 PCI-DB.com - PCI Database Replacement. All rights reserved. Sites we love: Intec Expo, Solved Directory