Posted at September 30, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||TP-Link TL-WN823N V1 USB Adapter Driver 160128 Beta for Mac OS|
|File Size||10.5 MB|
- 300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter
- 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for smooth HD video, voice streaming and online gaming
- Mini-sized design for convenient portability with a reliable high performance
- SoftAP Mode – Turn a wired internet connection to a PC or Laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Easily setup a secure wireless connection with one-touch WPS button
1. For TL-WN823N V1.
2. This beta driver is provided by chipset manufacturer.
3. The official driver is under test.TP-LINK will release it as soon as possible.
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Firmware File Size: 38.3 MB OS IndependentInstall Driver
Device Type: Firmware File Size: 21.9 MB OS IndependentInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers