Posted at October 4, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||TRENDnet TEW-738APBO v1.0R Access Point Firmware 1.1.9|
|Category||Router Switch Access Point|
|File Size||5.8 MB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- Upgrade wireless driver
- Update time policy
- Fixed WDS link rate status
- Fixed Ping utility and WDS UI
- Save the downloaded firmware file to your PC
- Right click on the downloaded file and select Extract All or Extract Here option
- Make sure to remember the location where the extracted file will be saved.
- Log into to the router’s configuration page (default IP is 192.168.10.100)
- Navigate to the Administrator section and click Firmware Upgrade
- Click Browse and in the Upgrade Via Local PC section. Select firmware file (.dat) in the extracted file and click the Upgrade button to proceed.
- Wait until the firmware upload completed and the device reboots.
- The firmware upgrade is completed.
- To finalize the firmware update process you must reset the device to factory default settings. Click the Default button located on the Administrator and Profile Setting page
- Note: Any interruption during the firmware upgrade can damage your device.
If you update the Access Point (AP) firmware, your device can benefit from changes that fix multiple issues encountered by wireless clients, correct different user interface problems, add various functionalities, and include support for newly developed protocols.
Before performing this task, we recommend that you read and understand all the installation steps, because there are many AP models and manufacturers available. Each producer strives to make the procedure as simple as possible, but there are cases when it’s anything but that.
It is also advisable that you apply a new access point firmware in a steady power environment (UPS unit will satisfy this need), using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection. The latter can be easily interrupted.
With this in mind, if you wish to apply this version, click the download button and install the package on your access point. Remember to check back with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Network Card File Size: 2.8 MB Windows 9X ,Windows ME ,Windows NT ,Windows 2K ,Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Network Card File Size: 2.9 MB Windows 9X ,Windows ME ,Windows NT ,Windows 2K ,Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Network Card File Size: 20 MB Windows 9X ,Windows ME ,Windows NT ,Windows 2K ,Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Network Card File Size: 2.6 MB Windows 9X ,Windows ME ,Windows NT ,Windows 2K ,Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Firmware File Size: 5.5 MB OS IndependentInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers