Posted at November 28, 2022 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Wacom DTU-1031 Tablet Driver 6.3.29-6 for macOS|
|File Size||77.5 MB|
- This driver release supports the new Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 display tablets and the Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine, a creative PC module that combines with your Wacom Cintiq Pro 24. The result is the Wacom Cintiq Pro Studio, an all-in-one solution for creative professionals.
- This update includes a variety of other fixes and improvements.
- We fixed an issue that caused the tablet driver to crash when a pen button or ExpressKey was set to the combination of a modifier and a click.
- We fixed an issue where updating the driver from the Wacom Desktop Center could cause driver failure. (for DTK-1300, DTH-1300)
- We fixed an issue where the Wacom Desktop Center might fail when accessing cloud backup.
- If erase is set to a pen button instead of the pen eraser, the button may not work in all applications. What you can do about it while we fix it: Continue to use the pen eraser to perform the erase function.
This package includes several file types, such as Audio, Chipset, Graphics, Ethernet and other drivers (even a firmware update), that are required after a Windows OS is installed so that the tablet works at the highest level of performance possible.
If you wish to update the versions using this bundle package, know that it can improve the tablet's overall performance, stability and usability, resolve different problems, enhance touch experience and connection strength, and bring about other related changes.
Before applying this bundle make sure that the current release is compatible with your tablet model; if this checks outs, proceed with the installation process: get the package, extract it if necessary, run any available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
Bear in mind that, even though some package might also be compatible with other OSes, we do not recommend you install them on other platforms than the specified ones. You should also perform a system reboot at the end, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to install this bundle, click the download button and apply the included software. Also, make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Tablets File Size: 73.4 MB Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8 ,Windows 8 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 ,Windows 8.1 64 bit ,Windows 10 ,Windows 10 64 bitInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers