Posted at December 9, 2022 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||HP Pavilion 10 Touch 10-e011la BIOS F.06 for Windows 8.1 64-bit|
|File Size||6.2 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 8.1 64 bit|
- Fixes an intermittent issue where the system incorrectly recognizes a 45w AC power adapter as a 65w AC power adapter.
1. Save the driver files to your computer.
2. Run the executable or extract the installation files to a location on your disk.
4. Follow the steps displayed by the setup wizard.
5. After installation, restart the computer.
- Before installation, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Although installing a newer BIOS version might add new features, update various components, or improve the device’s usability, this process is very risky, so the upgrade is recommended to be performed only when it is really needed.
In addition to that, this task should be performed by someone who has the knowledge to successfully complete the installation; regular users may fulfill it at their own risk.
When it comes to applying a new version without taking into account the computer’s operating system, the most commonly used method to flash the BIOS is by creating a bootable USB or CD containing the update file, and running it from DOS.
Still, regardless of the method used or whether the upgrade is performed by a regular or power user, it’s recommended that the new BIOS be applied in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a very important software that loads the currently installed OS, and tests all of the system’s hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
Bear in mind that failing to perform a successful installation could seriously damage your device, and the faulty BIOS resulted from the process might even render it unusable.
So, if this release includes useful changes, hit the download button, get the package, and update your BIOS version. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible, so that you don’t miss the release that you need.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Firmware File Size: 768 KB Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Firmware File Size: 1.8 MB Windows XP ,Windows Vista ,Windows Vista 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Firmware File Size: 1.4 MB Windows XP ,Windows Vista ,Windows Vista 64 bitInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers