Posted at February 4, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Fujifilm X-A10 Camera Firmware 2.20|
|Category||Scanner Digital Camera Webcam|
|File Size||19.7 MB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- Compatible with the newly developed FUJINON XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens. The upgrade will add compatibility for the newly developed FUJINON XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens.
- Zoom function with rear command dial when the LCD is 180 degree rotated
- When changing the focus mode (AF/MF), the focus ring function (fine zoom adjustment, manual focus) automatically switches.
- Memorize the lens zoom position when power off and return to the position when power on
- Maintain the lens zoom position in playback mode to shorten the startup time for the next shooting
- Compatible with instax SHARE SP-3. The upgrade adds compatibility with instax SHARE SP-3, as well as SP-1 and SP-2.
- If firmware updating fails, the camera may no longer operate correctly in some cases.
- Always use the fully-charged battery when updating the firmware as a basic manner. Never turn the camera off or attempt to use any of the camera controls while the firmware is being overwritten.
- Firmware updating requires approximately 90 seconds.
- Once the firmware has been updated, some data of the previous version cannot be restored.
- Put the formatted memory card to a card reader slot of your PC / Mac.
- Download the firmware
- Copy the downloaded file to the card.
- Take the card from the card reader slot after the copy is completed and put it to the camera.
- Use a fully charged battery. If the camera turns off during the firmware update, it won't work well.
- The time for the firmware update varies depending on the capacity of the firmware, but it is approx. 90 sec. Never turn off the camera and operate it during the firmware update.
- Turn the camera on pressing "DISP/BACK" button to show the display in the right. Then, press the "MENU/OK" button
- After confirming the item as [BODY] to update the camera body, press [OK] button.
- Press the [OK] button to go to next step.
- Press the [UP button] to select "OK".
- Press the [OK] button.
- Firmware updating is started.
- It takes approximately 90 seconds for completing the firmware update.
- When this screen appears, the firmware update has been successfully completed.
- Turn the camera off.
- Check the upgraded firmware.
- By following the above procedure "Firmware version checking procedure", you can see the firmware version.
- Format the card.
Updating to a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your camera can improve the device's overall performance and stability, resolve various issues, and add support for newly developed features or enhance existing ones.
On the other hand, downgrading the camera's firmware can recover its functionality in the unlikely event the currently installed version is faulty or the device's performance dropped after an upgrade. However, bear in mind that applying an earlier build might not always be possible.
It is recommended that changing the camera's firmware be performed when the new release resolves an issue that your device has been encountering, or adds a new feature (or enhances an existing one) that could prove useful for you.
This process isn't intended to be destructive, but still, it's best to save all your personal data and configurations before applying a different firmware. Moreover, make sure that the battery is fully charged and don't use the camera's buttons while the installation is in progress.
When it comes to the update method, usually, you must copy the firmware file onto a compatible memory card, insert it into the camera, and browse from the menu to the device's update section.
However, each device has various ways to enter the update mode and particular steps that should be taken for a successful upgrade, therefore make sure you read the product's installation guide.
That being said, if you consider that this firmware improves your device in any way, then hit the download button and get the desired version; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss the update that will boost your camera's performance.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers