Posted at January 27, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Acer Veriton E430/17 Intel AMT Driver 126.96.36.1996 for Windows 7 64-bit|
|File Size||129.5 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 64 bit|
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Most of the times referred to as an enterprise software, Intel's Active Management Technology (AMT) adds support for remote monitoring, updating and repairing, as well as other features than can be used by administrators for deployment and maintenance purposes.
Install the appropriate files and your computer will benefit from this technology and make use of all developed features. Still, as Intel AMT is available only in certain processor families, make sure your configuration supports this software.
If you intend to apply this release, simply get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. Once the process has finished, don't forget to perform a system reboot to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though this software might also be compatible with other operating systems, we recommend that you install the release only on highlighted platforms.
That said, click the download button, get the package and apply Intel Active Management Technology on your computer. Moreover, constantly check with our website in order to be up to date with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers