Posted at February 8, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Firmware 18.104.22.168|
|Category||Voip Voice Over Ip|
|File Size||49.8 MB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- Added Dual outbound SIP proxy support
- Added support to show SIP message text content on LCD screen
- Added option to ignore Alert-info header when used for distinctive ringtone
- Added support Broadsoft XSI authentication type
- Added option to filter characters from dialed numbers
- Added ability to customize DHCP option for provisioning server
- Added ability to prevent the phone from sending DNS then HTTPS requests to IPVideoTalk media
- Added ability to search in Broadsoft XSI search by using part of the strings
- Added BLF Call pickup with Barge-In option
- Added Broadsoft XSI SIP Authentication method by selecting the account
- Fixed BLF keys not showing correct status for monitored extension with multiple registrations
- Fixed Phone cannot auto answer by call info provided by PortaOne
- Fixed DUT sends SIP instance ID when set to No, unless DUT is rebooted
- Fixed DUT doesn’t update the CID when performing auto-attended transfer
- Fixed DUT keeps sending SUBSCRIBE after receiving NOTIFY with reason=noresource
- Once upgraded to 22.214.171.124, downgrading to any previous firmware version is not supported.
Firmware updates for VoIP Phones are very important as they usually contain many bug fixes, add new features and updates, as well as add additional security features.
One of the main problems users come across when attempting to upgrade their VoIP Phone is that their device may be locked to a certain Carrier. Adding an unlocked version of the firmware may cause the device to stop working on certain networks. This operation may void your carrier warranty and, as such, is not recommended.
Before downloading, make sure that you have selected the appropriate firmware for your device and that the update supports the VoIP service provider you use.
Generally, it is important to upgrade older firmware in sequence (v1 to v2 to v3) and so on, because many manufacturers don’t launch standalone update packages.
Although using beta release firmware packages is tempting, it can prove to be quite risky as well. If you choose to try beta release updates, please read the detailed firmware notes and make sure that you have the possibility to revert to an older and more stable version in case the beta turns out faulty.
If you feel that this update can improve the functionality of your VoIP Phone, please use the download button and follow the installation instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers