Posted at November 28, 2022 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||ASUS 4G-N12 Router Firmware 1.10.42AS|
|Category||Router Switch Access Point|
|File Size||2.1 MB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- 4G LTE mobile broadband for super-fast internet speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Wireless-N speeds up to 300 Mbps for reliable Wi-Fi connections
- Built-in dual-WAN connection for flexible home and office connectivity
- Dual-purpose wired LAN/WAN Ethernet port
- Sophisticated firewall protects against common web attacks and provides user access control
- Plug-n-Surf! Easy to setup and use
- Add WAN PPTP/L2TP function
- Add ASUS DDNS function and modify DDNS GUI
- Update and modify auto APN list : Austria, Estonian, Hong Kong, Iceland, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Netherlands, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Taiwan, United Kingdom
- Add more 2G/3G/4G status information. 2G : Band, RSSI, BER / 3G : Cell ID, Band, RSCP, ECIO / 4G : Cell ID, Band, RSRP, RSRQ, SINR
- Update multi-language string
Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn’t either newer or matching this release.
Due to the large variety of router models and different methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you apply the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
In theory, these steps shouldn’t be much of a hassle for anyone, because manufacturers try to make them as easy as possible, even if they don’t always succeed. Basically, you must upload the new firmware to the router through its administration page and allow it to upgrade.
If you install a new version, you can expect increased security levels, different vulnerability issues to be resolved, improved overall performance and transfer speeds, enhanced compatibility with other devices, added support for newly developed technologies, as well as several other changes.
If you’re looking for certain safety measures, remember that it would be best if you perform the upload using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection, which can be interrupted easily. Also, make sure you don’t power off the router or use its buttons during the installation, if you wish avoid any malfunctions.
If this firmware meets your current needs, get the desired version and apply it to your router unit; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will improve your device.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers