Posted at December 7, 2022 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Nikon D4S Camera Firmware C:1.10|
|Category||Scanner Digital Camera Webcam|
|File Size||32.4 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows Vista ,Windows Vista 64 bit ,Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 ,Windows 8.1 64 bit|
- When SPORT VR mode, built into the AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR, is selected, the same continuous shooting rate available when OFF is selected is now possible.
- When memory cards with capacities greater than 128 GB were formatted with the camera, they were formatted using the FAT32 file system. They are now formatted using the exFAT file system.
- Operation has been changed so that when menus are displayed during movie live view and the movie-record button is pressed, the menu display disappears and display returns to movie live view. To begin movie recording, press the movie-record button again.
- The Zoom on/off option for playback mode with Custom Setting f1: Multi Selector Center Button can now be used to zoom-in on images with zoom display centered on the active focus point, even if they were captured with live view photography. However, the focus point will not be displayed.
- The Help explanation provided for the Preset focus point option under Custom Setting f19: Lens Focus Function Buttons has been revised.
- When NEF (RAW) recording > Image size in the shooting menu was set to RAW S (Small), the number of shots possible with uninterrupted shooting (buffer capacity, C-REM) displayed by the camera differed depending upon the NEF (RAW) recording > NEF (RAW) bit depth setting selected.
- When Camera Control Pro 2 was used to take pictures with Record to set to PC+CARD, and Secondary slot function in the camera's shooting menu set to Overflow, the shutter could not be released when the memory card in the primary slot became full.
- When Image review in the playback menu was set to On, images were sometimes not displayed in the monitor when the shutter was released while exposure meters were off.
- When images were output to an HDMI device, resolution seemed insufficient with display in full-frame playback mode (did not apply to playback zoom display).
- When images, captured with Image review in the playback menu set to On, and Auto distortion control in the shooting menu set to On, were automatically displayed in the monitor immediately after capture, auto distortion control was sometimes not applied.
- When the multiple exposure function was used to capture images with Image review in the playback menu set to On, and Auto distortion control in the shooting menu set to On, auto distortion control was not applied to the recorded images.
- When an image to which an image comment had been added was copied to White balance > Preset manual, only the first 24 characters of the image comment were copied.
- If log-in to the FTP server failed when network settings were applied with Wired LAN selected for Network > Choose hardware in the camera's setup menu, and FTP upload selected as the connection type and IP address acquisition set to Obtain automatically with the Connection Wizard, the IP address displayed when the camera tried again to obtain it automatically was "000.000.000.000".
- When a movie recorded at a frame rate of 30p, 25p, or 24p was played back on a TV to which the camera was connected via HDMI with HDMI > Output resolution in the the camera's setup menu set to 1080p (progressive), display on the TV was distorted.
- When a file containing an IPTC preset (IPTC information) that included double-byte characters in its profile was copied to the camera, the camera froze when attempting to view the contents of the IPTC preset.
- When Add items was selected for My Menu, OK was displayed even for items that cannot be added.
- When Language in the setup menu was set to Arabic, text and icons in some menu displays overlapped, and text was positioned too far to the right.
Updating to a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your camera can improve the device’s overall performance and stability, resolve various issues, and add support for newly developed features or enhance existing ones.
On the other hand, downgrading the camera’s firmware can recover its functionality in the unlikely event the currently installed version is faulty or the device’s performance dropped after an upgrade. However, bear in mind that applying an earlier build might not always be possible.
It is recommended that changing the camera’s firmware be performed when the new release resolves an issue that your device has been encountering, or adds a new feature (or enhances an existing one) that could prove useful for you.
This process isn’t intended to be destructive, but still, it’s best to save all your personal data and configurations before applying a different firmware. Moreover, make sure that the battery is fully charged and don’t use the camera’s buttons while the installation is in progress.
When it comes to the update method, usually, you must copy the firmware file onto a compatible memory card, insert it into the camera, and browse from the menu to the device’s update section.
However, each device has various ways to enter the update mode and particular steps that should be taken for a successful upgrade, therefore make sure you read the product’s installation guide.
That being said, if you consider that this firmware improves your device in any way, then hit the download button and get the desired version; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will boost your camera’s performance.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Scanner Digital Camera Webcam File Size: 21.5 MB MacInstall Driver
Device Type: Scanner Digital Camera Webcam File Size: 10.7 MB MacInstall Driver
Device Type: Scanner Digital Camera Webcam File Size: 22.9 MB MacInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers