Posted at December 1, 2022 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 (rev. 1.0) Intel RST Driver 188.8.131.529|
|File Size||12.5 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 ,Windows 8.1 64 bit ,Windows 10 ,Windows 10 64 bit|
- Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel USB 3.1 with USB Type-C - The World’s Next Universal Connector
- 3-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
- Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connectors with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe & SATA SSD support)
- 3 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
- 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Gold Plating for CPU Socket, Memory DIMMs with 2X Copper PCB
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS Technology
This package contains the files needed for installing the RST driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Once Intel's Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that's not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don't forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Other Drivers Tools File Size: 274 KB Windows XP ,Windows 2003 ,Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Network Card File Size: 369 KB Windows 2003Install Driver
Device Type: Other Drivers Tools File Size: 11.7 MB Windows 2K ,Windows XP ,Windows 2003 ,Windows VistaInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers