Posted at November 28, 2022 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||ASUS K501UX USB Charger Plus Utility 4.1.6 for Windows 10 64-bit|
|Category||Other Drivers Tools|
|File Size||10.9 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 64 bit|
- Processor: Intel Core i7 6500U Processor or Intel Core i5 6200U Processor
- Memory: OnBoard Memory 4 GB , 1 x DIMM socket for expansion up to 12 GB SDRAM
- Display: 15.6" 16:9 HD (1366x768)/Full HD (1920x1080) (On selected models)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M with 2GB/4GB DDR3 VRAM
- Storage: 2.5" 7mm SATA3
- Storage Capacity: 500GB HDD 5400 RPM, 750GB HDD 5400 RPM, 1TB HDD 5400 RPM, 1TB HDD 7200 RPM, 128GB SSD (M.2 2280), 256GB SSD (M.2 2280), or SSD Cache
- Card Reader: 2 -in-1 card reader ( SD/ SDHC)
- Camera: VGA Web Camera
- Networking: Integrated 802.11 b/g/n or 802.11 ac (On selected models) and Built-in Bluetooth V4.0 (Optional) 10/100/1000/Gigabits Base T
- Interface: 1 x COMBO audio jack, 2 x USB 3.0 port(s), 2 x USB 2.0 port(s), 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert, 1 x HDMI, and 1 x SD card reader
- Audio: Built-in Speakers And Microphone, SonicMaster, and ICESound support
If this tool is installed, your system will have the ability to charge various devices much faster through the USB port. We should note that this feature will be available regardless of the computer’s sleep state.
When it comes to installing this package, the procedure shouldn’t be too much of a challenge, because each manufacturer intends to make the steps as easy as possible.
Usually, you must make sure your system is compatible with the software, download the package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful update. However, it would be best if you referred to the installation manual to be sure everything goes smoothly.
Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we suggest you apply this software only on specified platforms.
Therefore, if this utility is developed for your system, click the download button, get the package, and apply this version. Also, don’t forget to constantly check our website so that you don’t miss any new releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers