Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3V (rev. 1.1) Intel Chipset Driver 22.214.171.1249 Download
Posted at September 29, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
| Device Name||Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3V (rev. 1.1) Intel Chipset Driver 126.96.36.1999|
| File Size||1.2 MB|
| Supported OS||Windows XP ,Windows XP 64 bit ,Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit|
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3V (rev. 1.1) Intel Chipset Driver 188.8.131.529 DescriptionCPU
- Support for Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/ Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1155 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel B75 Express Chipset
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
* To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm CPU.
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support XMP memory, you must install an Intel 22nm CPU.
Integrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- Realtek ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- 1 x Realtek 8111F chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- (The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- * PCIE Gen.3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
- (All PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
Storage Interface Chipset:
- 1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector (SATA3 0) supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb/s device
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 1~5) supporting up to 5 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
* In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for Easy Tune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Q-Share
- Support for LAN Optimizer (Intelligent optimization network management tool)
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel Rapid Start Technology
- Intel Smart Connect Technology
- Intel Small Business Advantage
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 17.4cm
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Related Intel Drivers