Posted at March 2, 2024 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Sony VAIO SVD112190X Infineon TPM Driver 4.3.3137.0 for Windows 10 64-bit
|Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3217U (1.80GHz)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3317U (1.70GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.60GHz)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3517U (1.90GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.00GHz)
- Display: 11.6" Capacitive Touchscreen, Full HD, IPS,
- Memory: 4GB (4GB Fixed Onboard) DDR3/1333MHz
- Memory: 6GB (4GB Fixed Onboard + 2GB Fixed Onboard) DDR3/1333MHz
- Memory: 8GB (4GB Fixed Onboard x2) DDR3/1333MHz
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: 128GB or 256GB Solid State Drive
- Camera: Front and Back 2.4 MP Full HD web cameras
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (4.0 + HS)
- Ethernet: 1000BASE-T/100BASETX/10BASE-T
- WiFi Adapter: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 (802.11a/b/g/n)
This package contains the files needed for installing the TPM driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
TPM (Trusted Platform Module) technology allows computers to create and store encrypted keys, therefore protecting them from disclosure. The TPM driver allows systems to properly recognize the related controller that adds support for encryption features.
Applying this driver should not pose too much of a challenge because every producer tries to provide installation steps as simple as possible, so that their software can be updated by each user on their own.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might also be compatible, we recommend against applying this version on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
Therefore, get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation. Moreover, make sure you perform a system restart to see that all changes take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to apply this TPM release, click the download button and install the package. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss the release that your system needs.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers