Posted at October 6, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||Sony VAIO SVD112190X Location Utility 1.2.0.09200 for Windows 10 64-bit|
|File Size||2.5 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 64 bit|
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3217U (1.80GHz)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3317U (1.70GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.60GHz)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3517U (1.90GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.00GHz)
- Display: 11.6" Capacitive Touchscreen, Full HD, IPS,
- Memory: 4GB (4GB Fixed Onboard) DDR3/1333MHz
- Memory: 6GB (4GB Fixed Onboard + 2GB Fixed Onboard) DDR3/1333MHz
- Memory: 8GB (4GB Fixed Onboard x2) DDR3/1333MHz
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: 128GB or 256GB Solid State Drive
- Camera: Front and Back 2.4 MP Full HD web cameras
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (4.0 + HS)
- Ethernet: 1000BASE-T/100BASETX/10BASE-T
- WiFi Adapter: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 (802.11a/b/g/n)
This package contains the files needed for installing the Location Utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers