Posted at September 30, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||MSI GS60 6QE Ghost Pro NVIDIA Graphics Driver 353.74 for Windows 10 64-bit|
|File Size||430.8 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 64 bit|
- Windows 10 Home/Windows 10 Pro
- Latest 6th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M graphics with ultra performance
- 15.6" THIN STEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- 15.6” Full HD (1920x1080), Wide-viewing angle
- PCI-E Gen3 x4 SSD up to 2200MB/s speed, utilizing NVMe technology (Optional)
- Exclusive Super Port (USB3.1 Type-C interface) for dual 4K external monitors, and portable charging power up to 5V/3A
- USB Type-C reversible plug
- Exclusive ESS SABRE HiFi DAC for lossless, high-quality audio
- Nahimic Sound Technology delivering 360⁰ immersive audio experience
- Sound by Dynaudio 2 channel speaker system
- True Color Technology for increased color contrast and greater image detail
- Exclusive SHIFT technology boosts performance under controlled noise & temperature
- Exclusive Cooler Boost 3 Technology
- SteelSeries Engine to personalize your play style
- Keyboard by Steelseries with full color backlighting
- Killer DoubleShot Pro (Killer Gb LAN + Killer 802.11 a/c WiFi) with Smart Teaming
- Xsplit Gamcaster free premium license for 1 year
- Matrix Display supporting 4K output up to 3 external monitors
- Stylish brushed aluminum chassis, an idyllic demonstration of beauty
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers