Posted at September 30, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||Sony VAIO SVD112190X Intel SATA Driver 220.127.116.116 for Windows 8.1 64-bit|
|File Size||17.3 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 8.1 64 bit|
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3217U (1.80GHz)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3317U (1.70GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.60GHz)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3517U (1.90GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.00GHz)
- Display: 11.6" Capacitive Touchscreen, Full HD, IPS,
- Memory: 4GB (4GB Fixed Onboard) DDR3/1333MHz
- Memory: 6GB (4GB Fixed Onboard + 2GB Fixed Onboard) DDR3/1333MHz
- Memory: 8GB (4GB Fixed Onboard x2) DDR3/1333MHz
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: 128GB or 256GB Solid State Drive
- Camera: Front and Back 2.4 MP Full HD web cameras
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (4.0 + HS)
- Ethernet: 1000BASE-T/100BASETX/10BASE-T
- WiFi Adapter: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 (802.11a/b/g/n)
This package contains the files needed for installing the SATA driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
When you install an operating system, SATA settings (be it AHCI, RAID, or IDE mode) are detected from the BIOS. If you want to change from one mode to another after the OS has been applied, appropriate drivers are required.
Bear in mind that if you modify these settings without installing proper files first, the operating system will not be able to boot until changes are reverted or required drivers are applied.
To perform the latter task, get the package, run the available setup and follow the instructions displayed on-screen for a complete installation. Afterwards, perform a system reboot so that all changes take effect, enter BIOS menu, and set the SATA option to the mode that best describes the newly applied drivers.
So, if you intend to modify the SATA settings to the mode described by this release, click the download button, and make the desired changes. In addition to that, don't forget to constantly check with our website so that you don't miss a single new release.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers