Posted at March 1, 2024 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Sony VAIO SVD112190X NFC Port/PaSori 100 USB Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 8.1 64-bit
|Windows 8.1 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3217U (1.80GHz)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3317U (1.70GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.60GHz)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3517U (1.90GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.00GHz)
- Display: 11.6" Capacitive Touchscreen, Full HD, IPS,
- Memory: 4GB (4GB Fixed Onboard) DDR3/1333MHz
- Memory: 6GB (4GB Fixed Onboard + 2GB Fixed Onboard) DDR3/1333MHz
- Memory: 8GB (4GB Fixed Onboard x2) DDR3/1333MHz
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: 128GB or 256GB Solid State Drive
- Camera: Front and Back 2.4 MP Full HD web cameras
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (4.0 + HS)
- Ethernet: 1000BASE-T/100BASETX/10BASE-T
- WiFi Adapter: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 (802.11a/b/g/n)
This package contains the files needed for installing the NFC Port/PaSori 100 USB driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Windows operating systems automatically apply a generic driver that allows users to transfer files using the USB (Universal Serial Bus) port; however, installing the appropriate software can bring about significant changes.
If the proper USB software is installed, systems will benefit from improved compatibility with different devices, numerous fixes regarding USB issues, and various other changes that can increase transfer speed with external storage drives.
When it comes to the installation steps, simply check to make sure that the download record is compatible with your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete update.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, it would be best if you applied this package only on specified platforms. In addition to that, as technology evolves from one day to another, we recommended that you always use the latest software available.
That being said, click the download button, get and apply the present version and enjoy your newly updated system. Also, constantly check back with our website to find out when a new version is available.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers