Posted at September 25, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||MSI PE62 7RD NVIDIA Graphics Driver 382.05 for Windows 10 64-bit|
|File Size||563 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 64 bit|
- Latest 7th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor
- Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro
- Latest GeForce GTX 1050 2GB/4GB GDDR5 with ultra performance
- 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080), 94%NTSC wide-view panel
- NVMe M.2 SSD by PCIe Gen3 X4 up to 2200MB/s speed(optional)
- USB3.0 Type-C reversible plug
- True Color Technology pre-calibrates each panel, guaranteeing image output at preset mode close to 100% sRGB
- Nahimic 2 Sound Technology delivering 360⁰ immersive audio experience
- Sound by Dynaudio system
- Dragon Center provides 5 functions to get a total control of your personal computer
- CoolerBoost 4 delivering higher cooling efficiency with dual cooling systems
- Matrix Display supporting 4K output up to 2 external monitors
- Miracast for wireless screen sharing
- Exclusive Silver Lining Print keyboard with white color backlighting design
- Silky silver metallic design inspired by boutique fashion and high-precision instruments
This package contains the files needed for installing the Graphics driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers