Posted at September 29, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||Sony HDR-AS30 Camcorder Firmware 3.00|
|Category||Scanner Digital Camera Webcam|
|File Size||60.2 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows Vista ,Windows Vista 64 bit ,Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8 ,Windows 8 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 ,Windows 8.1 64 bit|
- The function to operate multiple cameras by the Live-View Remote RM-LVR1 has been added
- This function is only available when RM-LVR1 is updated to version 2.00 or later. Therefore update RM-LVR1 to the latest version.
- Movie Rotate function "FLIP" has been added: you can turn your video clockwise or counterclockwise every 90 degrees.
- Summer Time (Daylight Saving Time) has been added.
- The display has been improved in multiview function of PlayMemories Home
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers