Posted at March 4, 2024 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Grandstream GWN7600LR Access Point Firmware 220.127.116.11 Beta
|Voip Voice Over Ip
- Added support for Timed Client Disconnect and Enhanced Client Blocking
- Added support for Client Bridge
- Added support for Syslog Server
- Added support for Configurable web UI access port
- Added support for E-mail notifications
- Fixed the WPA2 4-way handshake vulnerability
- Fixed the WPA2 802.11r vulnerability. Note: “Out of the box” Grandstream Access Points are not affected by this issue. APs with old firmware are only affected after changing into client-bridge mode. Please refer to our white paper of “WPA Security
- Fixed the issue that “Band Steering" option requires a system reboot to take effect.
- Fixed the issue that When Facebook and WeChat authentication are enabled at the same time, client cannot redirect to landing page after Facebook auth success.
- "Gateway MAC address" options and requires a system reboot to take effect.
Firmware updates for VoIP Phones are very important as they usually contain many bug fixes, add new features and updates, as well as add additional security features.
One of the main problems users come across when attempting to upgrade their VoIP Phone is that their device may be locked to a certain Carrier. Adding an unlocked version of the firmware may cause the device to stop working on certain networks. This operation may void your carrier warranty and, as such, is not recommended.
Before downloading, make sure that you have selected the appropriate firmware for your device and that the update supports the VoIP service provider you use.
Generally, it is important to upgrade older firmware in sequence (v1 to v2 to v3) and so on, because many manufacturers don't launch standalone update packages.
Although using beta release firmware packages is tempting, it can prove to be quite risky as well. If you choose to try beta release updates, please read the detailed firmware notes and make sure that you have the possibility to revert to an older and more stable version in case the beta turns out faulty.
If you feel that this update can improve the functionality of your VoIP Phone, please use the download button and follow the installation instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.