Posted at March 1, 2024 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|ASUS MAXIMUS VIII EXTREME BIOS 0210
- LGA1151 socket for 6th-gen Intel Core desktop processors.
- Dual DDR4 3866 (OC) support.
- Best gaming performance – Intuitive OC Panel II, 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning, Pro Clock, second-generation T-Topology and Extreme Engine Digi+.
- Best gaming audio – Reinvented SupremeFX 2015 with intuitive Sonic Studio II.
- Best gaming networking – Best-in-class Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.
- Best gaming connectivity — Thunderbolt 3, 3x3 802.11ac Wi-Fi , NVMe U.2, M.2, SATA Express and USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C for extreme-speed transfers and total compatibility.
- Best gaming protection – Carefully-selected premium components for maximum durability.
- ROG gives you more – More gaming-focused utilities, all free!
Although installing a newer BIOS version might add new features, update various components, or improve the device’s usability, this process is very risky, so the upgrade is recommended to be performed only when it is really needed.
In addition to that, this task should be performed by someone who has the knowledge to successfully complete the installation; regular users may fulfill it at their own risk.
When it comes to applying a new version without taking into account the computer’s operating system, the most commonly used method to flash the BIOS is by creating a bootable USB or CD containing the update file, and running it from DOS.
Still, regardless of the method used or whether the upgrade is performed by a regular or power user, it’s recommended that the new BIOS be applied in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a very important software that loads the currently installed OS, and tests all of the system’s hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
Bear in mind that failing to perform a successful installation could seriously damage your device, and the faulty BIOS resulted from the process might even render it unusable.
So, if this release includes useful changes, hit the download button, get the package, and update your BIOS version. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible, so that you don’t miss the release that you need.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers