Posted at January 31, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Tablet Firmware/Driver August 2015 for Windows 10|
|File Size||205.1 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 ,Windows 10 64 bit|
- HD Graphics Family driver update (v10.18.15.4256) improves graphics performance and stability on Windows 10.
- When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface customers. As a result, not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but the update will be delivered to all devices. If you have not received the update then please manually check Windows Update later.
- EC: 24.01.50
- SAM: 2.04.0350
- UEFI: 2.05.0250
- Surface Accessory Device: 2.0.287.0
- Surface Cover Audio: 220.127.116.11
- Surface Cover Click: 18.104.22.168
- Surface Cover Telemetry: 22.214.171.124
- Surface Power Cover Fw Update: 2.0.288.0
- Surface Touch Cover: 126.96.36.199
- Surface Touch Cover 2 Fw Update: 2.0.262.0
- Surface Touch Cover Fw Update: 188.8.131.52
- Surface Type Cover: 184.108.40.206
- Surface Type Cover 2 Fw Update: 2.0.262.0
- Surface Type Cover Fw Update: 220.127.116.11
- HD Audio: 18.104.22.16838
- Life Cam: 4.25.529.0
- Display Audio: 6.16.00.3178
- Graphics: 10.18.15.4256
- Surface Display Panel: 22.214.171.124
- Bluetooth: 14.69.24054.176
- WiFi: 14.69.24054.176
- Card Reader: 6.2.9200.30164
- Low Pin Count: 126.96.36.1991
- Management Engine: 188.8.131.528
- SATA AHCI: 184.108.40.2061
- SMBus: 220.127.116.111
- Surface Integration Driver: 2.0.304.0
This package includes several file types, such as Audio, Chipset, Graphics, Ethernet and other drivers (even a firmware update), that are required after a Windows OS is installed so that the tablet works at the highest level of performance possible.
If you wish to update the versions using this bundle package, know that it can improve the tablet’s overall performance, stability and usability, resolve different problems, enhance touch experience and connection strength, and bring about other related changes.
Before applying this bundle make sure that the current release is compatible with your tablet model; if this checks outs, proceed with the installation process: get the package, extract it if necessary, run any available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
Bear in mind that, even though some package might also be compatible with other OSes, we do not recommend you install them on other platforms than the specified ones. You should also perform a system reboot at the end, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, if you wish to install this bundle, click the download button and apply the included software. Also, make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Other Drivers Tools File Size: 42.8 MB Windows AllInstall Driver
Device Type: Other Drivers Tools File Size: 10.2 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Tablets File Size: 593.7 MB Windows 10 ,Windows 10 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Other Drivers Tools File Size: 2 MB Windows NT ,Windows 2K ,Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Other Drivers Tools File Size: 58.1 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers