Posted at January 27, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Nikon 1 AW1 Camera Firmware 1.10|
|Category||Scanner Digital Camera Webcam|
|File Size||20.1 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows XP ,Windows Vista ,Windows XP 64 bit ,Windows Vista 64 bit ,Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8 ,Windows 8 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 ,Windows 8.1|
- Support for the FULL/LIMIT focus limit switch on the 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 has been added.
- An issue that prevented reading of .MOV data contained in folders numbered 256 or higher on the memory card inserted in the camera by an application such as the Wireless Mobile Utility used to connect a device via PTP/IP has been resolved.
- An Underwater flash option has been added to the shooting menu to support use of the Underwater Speedlight SB-N10.
- An issue that caused images captured using a non-CPU lens with the Mount Adapter FT1 to be underexposed has been resolved.
- When camera firmware is updated to this version, autofocus does not function when an FT1 running L firmware Ver. 1.10 or earlier is used.
- Users of the FT1 must update FT1 L firmware to Ver. 1.10 at the same time camera firmware is updated.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Scanner Digital Camera Webcam File Size: 10.7 MB MacInstall Driver
Device Type: Scanner Digital Camera Webcam File Size: 22.9 MB MacInstall Driver
Device Type: Scanner Digital Camera Webcam File Size: 21.5 MB MacInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers