Posted at February 6, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||ASUS Zenbook UX310UQ Precision Touchpad Driver 11.0.10 for Windows 10 64-bit|
|Category||Keyboard And Mouse|
|File Size||2.7 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 64 bit|
- Processor: Intel Core i5 6200U/7200U Processor, Intel Core i3 6100U/7100U Processor, or Intel Core i7 7500U/6500U Processor
- Chipset: Integrated Intel CPU
- Memory: 1 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion, up to 16 GB SDRAM, 4 GB DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM Onboard Memory
- Display: LED backlit 13.3" 60Hz with 72% NTSC (16:9) Anti-Glare QHD+ Panel (3200x1800)
- Graphics: NVIDIA , with 2GB GDDR3 VRAM GeForce 940MX
- Hard Drives: 5400RPM 500GB/1TB SATA HDD
- Solid State Drives: SATA3 M.2 SSD 128GB/256GB/512GB
- Keyboard: Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard, Chiclet keyboard
- Card Reader: Multi-format card reader (SDHC/SD)
- WebCam: HD Web Camera
- Wi-Fi: Integrated 802.11 AC (WIDI Support)
- Audio: ASUS SonicMaster Technology, Support Windows 10 Cortana
- Security: Security lock, BIOS Booting User Password Protection
This package contains the files needed for installing the Precision Touchpad driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Windows operating systems automatically apply a generic driver that allows users to benefit from basic touch functions; however, advanced features will not be available until the proper files are installed.
When enabled by required software, the touchpad component is recognized by computers and all developed features are made accessible.
Even though touchpoint technology is mostly associated with notebooks or laptops, other systems can also benefit from it with the help of an external wireless or wired TouchPad device.
If you wish to update to this version, know that it can enhance overall performance and stability, add different fixes for various touch problems, improve existing gestures, or even include support for new ones.
As for the installation procedure, first make sure that all system characteristics are supported and only then save and install the downloadable package. Even if other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying any software on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, follow all aforementioned steps and apply the present release. Should you choose not to update right now, check back with our website again to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers