Posted at January 27, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||ASUS Zenbook UX310UQ NVIDIA Graphics Driver 10.18.13.5946.02 for Windows 10 64-bit|
|File Size||458.6 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 64 bit|
- Processor: Intel Core i5 6200U/7200U Processor, Intel Core i3 6100U/7100U Processor, or Intel Core i7 7500U/6500U Processor
- Chipset: Integrated Intel CPU
- Memory: 1 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion, up to 16 GB SDRAM, 4 GB DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM Onboard Memory
- Display: LED backlit 13.3" 60Hz with 72% NTSC (16:9) Anti-Glare QHD+ Panel (3200x1800)
- Graphics: NVIDIA , with 2GB GDDR3 VRAM GeForce 940MX
- Hard Drives: 5400RPM 500GB/1TB SATA HDD
- Solid State Drives: SATA3 M.2 SSD 128GB/256GB/512GB
- Keyboard: Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard, Chiclet keyboard
- Card Reader: Multi-format card reader (SDHC/SD)
- WebCam: HD Web Camera
- Wi-Fi: Integrated 802.11 AC (WIDI Support)
- Audio: ASUS SonicMaster Technology, Support Windows 10 Cortana
- Security: Security lock, BIOS Booting User Password Protection
This package contains the files needed for installing the Graphics driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers