Posted at January 27, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Nikon UT-1 Communication Unit Firmware 2.0|
|Category||Scanner Digital Camera Webcam|
|File Size||14.3 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows XP ,Windows Vista ,Windows XP 64 bit ,Windows Vista 64 bit ,Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8 ,Windows 8 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 ,Windows 8.1|
- The following functions have been added or renamed when the UT-1 is used with the D800 or D800E running A and B firmware Ver. 1.10.
- HTTP server mode: Use to view the pictures on the camera memory card, or to take photographs, from the web browser on a computer or iPhone.
- FTP upload mode (previously Transfer mode (FTP)): Use to upload photos and movies from camera memory cards, or to upload photos as they are taken, to an ftp server.
- Image transfer mode (previously Transfer mode (PC)): Use to upload photos and movies from camera memory cards, or to upload photos as they are taken, to a computer.
- Camera control mode (previously PC mode): Use to control the camera from a computer running Camera Control Pro 2 (available separately) and save photos and movies directly to the computer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Scanner Digital Camera Webcam File Size: 10.7 MB MacInstall Driver
Device Type: Scanner Digital Camera Webcam File Size: 21.5 MB MacInstall Driver
Device Type: Scanner Digital Camera Webcam File Size: 22.9 MB MacInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers