Posted at February 6, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||Panasonic AU-V35C1G Camera Firmware 7.50-00-0.01|
|Category||Scanner Digital Camera Webcam|
|File Size||145.4 MB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
- [35 | HS] The improvement is made so that a warning is displayed when a card with a is inserted.
- [35 | HS] UDP packets are expanded. It is made possible to communicate a recorded clip’s etc. to an external application via Wi-Fi.
-  The edges of characters flicker. This problem is fixed. Perform ABB, after the update is completed
- [35 | HS] Improvement in stability at boot-up
- [35 | HS] If a 2K ProRes clip is repaired, it can no longer be played on QT Player. This problem is fixed.
- Download the firmware from the website.
- Insert an SD memory card into the SD card slot ( NOT microP2 card slot ) on the unit.
- Format the SD card (MENU: SYSTEM SETTINGS > CARDS/MEDIA > FORMAT CARD > SD CARD)
- Extract the ZIP package (you will see "PRIVATE" folder).
- Mount the formatted SD card to the computer then copy the "PRIVATE" folder to the SD card.
- Insert the SD card into the SD card slot (NOT microP2 card slot) on the unit.
- Disconnect the cable between the viewfinder and the camera body.
- Press INFO button to display INFO screen. Press the operation button of VERSION and press the Jog Dial..
- When “UPDATE” menu item appears, press the operation button of UPDATE > OK
- Wait until the “Version update successful” dialog is displayed. It may take approximately 60 minutes (Maximum).
- Remove the SD card.
- Switch OFF the power, and disconnect and connect DC power > switch ON the power to complete.
- Make sure the firmware version.
- The time required for update is approximately 60 minutes. It is necessary to supply power without interruption during the update. Use the external DC power supply instead of battery.
- Do not remove the SD memory card during the update (while the card access LED is flashing). The communication with the camera may be discontinued, which may cause malfunction to the camera.
- Disconnect the connection cable of the viewfinder when updating the camera module and the recording module.
- This is for the sensor adjustment needed. The reference Black will be determined by this INITIAL ABB.
- Performing INITIAL ABB is not limited to immediately after the update. It can be redone many times, but please note that it should not be performed if the requirements below are not met.
MENU: SYSTEM SETTINGS > SYSTEM MODE:
- FREQUENCY: 59.94p
- PIXCEL: 4096 x 2160
- MAIN CODEC: AVC-Intra4K-LT
- HIGH SPEED: ON (60-120fps)
- Reboot the camera and wait for 15 minutes or longer with the power on.
- Check SENSOR TEMP and, if it is not between 38°C and 43°C, wait for a further 15 minutes or so.
- MENU: SYSTEM SETTINGS > INFORMATION > SENSOR TEMP between 38°C and 43°C (Temperature readings can be updated by pushing the jog dial button two times.)
- Be sure to put the lens cap or mount cap to block out the light completely.
- MENU: SYSTEM SETTINGS > COLOR SETTING
- MAIN V-709
- MENU: CAMERA SETTINGS > Enhanced > Enhanced SW > ON
- MENU: CAMERA SETTINGS > BLACK > INITIAL ABB (HIGH SPEED)
- DEFAULT BLACK BALANCE DATA OVERWRITTEN! Shade incoming light with lens cap before execute. - Confirm sensor temp.range:109F/43C to 100F/38C
- [EXECUTE] After about a minute, “ABB ACTIVE” is displayed on the panel.
- When “ABB OK” is displayed, ABB is completed..
Updating to a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your camera can improve the device's overall performance and stability, resolve various issues, and add support for newly developed features or enhance existing ones.
On the other hand, downgrading the camera's firmware can recover its functionality in the unlikely event the currently installed version is faulty or the device's performance dropped after an upgrade. However, bear in mind that applying an earlier build might not always be possible.
It is recommended that changing the camera's firmware be performed when the new release resolves an issue that your device has been encountering, or adds a new feature (or enhances an existing one) that could prove useful for you.
This process isn't intended to be destructive, but still, it's best to save all your personal data and configurations before applying a different firmware. Moreover, make sure that the battery is fully charged and don't use the camera's buttons while the installation is in progress.
When it comes to the update method, usually, you must copy the firmware file onto a compatible memory card, insert it into the camera, and browse from the menu to the device's update section.
However, each device has various ways to enter the update mode and particular steps that should be taken for a successful upgrade, therefore make sure you read the product's installation guide.
That being said, if you consider that this firmware improves your device in any way, then hit the download button and get the desired version; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss the update that will boost your camera's performance.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers