Posted at December 4, 2023 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|Device Name||JXD S192 Game Console Firmware 1.4|
|File Size||332 KB|
|Supported OS||OS Independent|
1. Before you start to flash your device, it's highly recommended for you to make a backup beforehand. Copy the backup file to your PC.
2. Unzip the Firmware and USB Driver .rar files.
3. Find the “S192_2G_DDR.bat” files in “Firmware” folder
4. Turn off your device, connect the device to your PC via a micro USB cable, press “volume +” and “reset” button at the same time to enter flashing mode, meanwhile, your PC will be requested to install Driver, go to the Device Manager to install the Driver manually.
5. After Driver installed successfully, double click “S192_2G_DDR.bat”, it will popup the following dialog which means entered flashing mode.
6. Wait until the dialog stop running, as shown in the following image, that means the operation completed successfully, later the boot logo will display on the screen.
Upgrading the firmware version on your gaming console might enhance the unit’s overall performance and stability, include workarounds for various issues, and improve different features (or add support for new ones).
In addition to that, if you have updated the firmware and it either faulty or has caused a drop in the overall performance of the device, applying a previous version is handy as regards recovering the console’s functionality. On the downside, downgrading the firmware isn’t always possible.
When it comes to applying a certain firmware, as this process is not without risks most of the times, it is recommended that this task be initiated by a power user in a steady power environment, such as the one provided by a UPS unit. However, the installation can also be performed by a regular user at their own risk.
As for the installation method, given the large variety of gaming consoles and the various ways for applying a firmware, before even considering an upgrade or a downgrade, it’s best that you carefully read and understand the installation steps, and initiate the process only once you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
That being said, if you have duly considered all these aspects, either click on the download button to get the present release, or check with our website as often as possible to find out first when the firmware that you desire is available.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Find Missing Drivers