Posted at October 6, 2022 by PCI-DB Team
|Device Name||MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium Intel ME Driver 126.96.36.1998|
|File Size||54.8 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 ,Windows 7 64 bit ,Windows 8 ,Windows 8 64 bit ,Windows 8.1 ,Windows 8.1 64 bit ,Windows 10 ,Windows 10 64 bit|
- Supports 7th / 6th Gen Intel Core / Pentium / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4-4133+(OC) Memory
- DDR4 Boost with Steel Armor: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- VR Ready and VR Boost: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness
- OC DASHBOARD: The ultimate overclocking tool to experience easier on-the-fly overclocking
- USB Xpander: For more controllable devices and flexible usage with USB 2.0 in-chassis connectors
- Mystic Light Sync: Synchronize other RGB solutions with your gaming rig and control all LEDs in one click
- Triple Turbo M.2, Steel Armor, M.2 Shield. Intel Optane Memory Ready, Turbo U.2, Lightning USB 3.1 Gen2
- Audio Boost 4 with Nahimic 2: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- Dual GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Intel: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management
- BIOS Flashback+: Easy BIOS recovery without the need of a CPU, memory and VGA card
- Military Class 5, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency
- MULTI-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire
This package contains the files needed for installing the ME driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
The Management Engine feature enables computers to make use of various technologies such as AMT or power management. Installing appropriate drivers allows compatible systems to benefit from this feature embedded in the CPU chipset.
By updating this software to a newer version, you get various stability improvements, enhanced compatibility with different components, and even added support for new technologies.
To benefit from all these, make sure that the download record is suitable for your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. Also, don't forget to perform a reboot so that all changes take effect.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, if you intend to apply this ME release, click the download button and install the package. Don't forget to check back with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 127 MB Windows Vista 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 68.6 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 115 MB Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 123 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers