Posted at March 1, 2024 by PCI-DB TeamInstall Driver Automatically
|MSI Gaming 24 6QE 4K BIOS 810
- 23.6-inch with Ultra HD 4K resolution
- The latest 6th generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- The latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5 graphics
- Nahimic Audio Enhancer, enjoy sound that pushes the limits of reality
- MSI Dragon Eye. A different view on Gaming
- MSI Anti-Flicker technology and Less Blue Light Technology
- MSI Exclusive Super RAID 4 Technology (Dual PCI-E Gen3 x4 SSDs utilizing NVMe technology in RAID 0) (specific model only)
- Killer E2400 game networking
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 with BT 4.2
- SteelSeries Certified, your SteelSeries headset, mouse and other gaming gear works best on MSI GAMING desktops
- Military Class 4 components
- 10-point Projected Capacitive Touch Technology (specific model only)
This package contains the files needed for installing BIOS. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Download BIOS to our system
- Extract the downloaded file to the root directory of your USB drive.
- Please shut down system directly by pressing [Shift] key and click [shut down] option as below.
- Power up your NB with AC adapter. Please make sure that NB is running with AC Power during entire update process.
- Power on NB and press [DEL] button when MSI logo is displayed.
- Please select [Advanced] -> [UEFI BIOS Update]. Then, press the [Enter] key to continue.
- Press [Enter] key again to start the process.
- Please select the USB flash which includes the downloaded BIOS ROM.
- Please select the folder which includes the downloaded BIOS ROM. If you put the BIOS ROM under the root directory of your USB flash. Please jump to next step directly.
- Find the BIOS ROM and press [Enter] to continue.
- Select [Yes] to continue.
- System will start rebooting when you press the [OK] button.
- System will reboot to BIOS Utility. Please press [Enter] key to proceed with flash update.
- If BIOS update is complete, press [OK] to restart the system.
- Congratulations! Your BIOS has been updated successfully. Please enjoy and have funs.
Although installing a newer BIOS version might add new features, update various components, or improve the device’s usability, this process is very risky, so the upgrade is recommended to be performed only when it is really needed.
In addition to that, this task should be performed by someone who has the knowledge to successfully complete the installation; regular users may fulfill it at their own risk.
When it comes to applying a new version without taking into account the computer’s operating system, the most commonly used method to flash the BIOS is by creating a bootable USB or CD containing the update file, and running it from DOS.
Still, regardless of the method used or whether the upgrade is performed by a regular or power user, it’s recommended that the new BIOS be applied in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a very important software that loads the currently installed OS, and tests all of the system’s hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
Bear in mind that failing to perform a successful installation could seriously damage your device, and the faulty BIOS resulted from the process might even render it unusable.
So, if this release includes useful changes, hit the download button, get the package, and update your BIOS version. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible, so that you don’t miss the release that you need.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 68.6 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 115 MB Windows VistaInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 127 MB Windows Vista 64 bitInstall Driver
Device Type: Graphics Board File Size: 123 MB Windows XPInstall Driver
Find Missing Drivers